Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Want You to Know - by I.A.W.



If i could be honest once again,
i want you to know,
I love you
I love you sincerely
You're the only lights of my life

I’ve tried to find someone else before
Tried to give my heart to them.
But all in vain
And i know my love belongs to you

My Love ...
I know I should forget about you
I know I should give my hearts to someone else
I know I should never give up find a way to forget you

But It is not that simple
Because it’s your love who lives inside my heart
You will be my love forever
And im sure that i would not that strong enough to forget you.

I don’t know what’s happening to me,
Every second I always pictured your face ...
And i always have your name in my mind ..
I don’t know what’s happening to me..

I could not stand every time im missing you
I could not stand when i hear your voice
I could not stand how i wanted to meet you
I could not stand to hold my self not to run towards you

Please keep this love alive
Please don’t tore this love apart
Please Blessed me with eternal happiness
May this love be the love of my life..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellows