Monday, September 20, 2010

Shogun - Save Me feat. Emma Lock (Original Mix)

Shogun - Save Me feat. Emma Lock (Original Mix)

It all seems to disappear
Like it was never really here
This gets so emotional.. Nothing left to fear
The pull of ocean tide.. Teardrops hung out to dry
I don’t want to let go.. Not this time
Bring back your love
I’m out here alone
Bring back your loving
Don’t say our love Is set in stone
Don’t turn away from me. Our love is our energy... Baby..
Don’t leave me in silence still. Trapped in my own free will.. Baby..
You shine a light.. That ignites in me..
And you’re the only one right now.. Who can save me
So, come save me
Come save me.. Baby.. Come save me.. Save me..
You shine a light.. That ignites in me..
And you’re the only one right now.. Who can save me.. Baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellows